1. Feeding a coffee addiction can be time consuming and costly, especially when you crave the full works and not just an instant coffee. Instead of spending £3- £4 getting a takeaway from your favourite coffee shop, why not get your own commercial coffee machine and start saving some money?
2. You can enjoy the taste of a luxurious espresso, cappuccino, latte or Americano coffee without leaving the office. This can be beneficial when leading a hectic working lifestyle.
3. You can choose different varieties of coffee so that you do not get bored of just one flavour. Make a double espresso for that morning wake up fix or a milky latte for a sweet afternoon treat.
4. A commercial coffee machine makes your office more inviting when you are meeting important people. Invite your potential clients to a fresh coffee they will be much more impressed than a standard coffee made from a spoonful of standard freeze dried granules.
5. Coffee machines can save time as you dont have to wait for the kettle to boil. Most coffee machines make your coffee in seconds and some machines also make more than one cup at a time.
commercial coffee machines are available from many retailers and they all provide a variety of options so that you are able to choose the right one for your office.
Many people think this is an expensive investment but there are several options available and most organisations will offer a leasing option. Coffechino, an independent supplier of coffee machines, beans and other beverages, provide affordable contract hires of their coffee machines. This is a great opportunity for companies to try a coffee machine before investing in one. It is also good for companies in the food and beverage industry, new business startups or those who are looking for an alternative option to just instant coffee.
Coffechino are the only company in the north of England to stock Lavazza blue coffee pods (LB1000) and to celebrate this you can lease their coffee machines free of charge when you purchase 200 capsules a month. This is a great opportunity to try out a commercial coffee machine for free as well as sampling the great taste of a freshly made Lavazza coffee.
Lavazza is authentic Italian coffee is made from 100% Arabica beans grown in Honduras, Peru and Columbia. It has a rich, strong taste but does not leave a bitter sensation after consumption. There is a huge variety of these capsules available so you can be sure to find one that appeals to your own taste.
Unit 9 Albion Park
Phone: 0845 123 5585