CertExams.com, a leading network simulators provider has recently released a revised version of Cisco CCNA network simulator. The recently released CCNA network simulator has undergone major additions in the simulator as given below
· New router commands for extended and named access lists, frame relay, and others have been supported in the simulator.
· New switch commands corresponding to VLANs and VTP have been supported
· Many new labs corresponding to access lists (extended and named access-lists), NAT and PAT, Frame Relay, VLAN, and VTP have been added to ensure thorough preparation for CCNA exam.
· Lab Manual has been updated with additional objective type questions on current CCNA topics
· A few bugs have been fixed so as to maintain the best quality of simulator software.
For candidates aspiring for CCNA certification, CertExams.com CCNA netsim provides a good hands on practice. The advantages of using CCNA network simulator include the following:
- CCNA Lab exercises for hands-on practice.
- Router and switch simulator
- Simulate Cisco® IOS routers (2501/2503/2610/2620) or switches (1900 or 2950).
- Support for 200+ router and switch commands
- Labs for 1900 and 2950 switches included
- Detailed Lab manual and help files
- Network designer that provides drag and drop feature for inserting devices and connectors. GUI based device configurator.
Support short form commands. You can type short form commands in IOS simulator for router/switch commands just like in actual router/switch.
The exam objectives covered by CCNA certification include the following:
1. Describe how a network works
2. Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications
3. Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network requirements in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network.
4. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic router operation and routing on Cisco devices
5. Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN
6. Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats
7. Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network.
8. Implement and verify WAN links
Other simulators offered by CertExams.com include the following:
1. CCENT Simulator with Practice Tests
2. Juniper Junos Simulator for JNCIA
Subscribe for Network Simulator w/Designer or read more about the same at,
CertExams.com is neither associated nor affiliated with Cisco Systems(R) or any other Company. All trademarks are duly recognized. CCNA Certification is awarded by Cisco Systems on successful completion of qualifying exam(s). CCNA is intended for candidates who intend to work on networks consisting of Cisco routers and switches.
The website offers network simulators for Cisco CCNA, CCENT, Juniper Junos, and online exams for leading certification exams including CCNA, CCNP, A+, Network+, i-Net+, Server+, and others.
Home page: CertExams.com