CertExams.com, a leading certification online exams provider has recently released Cisco CCENT Network Simulator. CCENT Certification is awarded by Cisco Systems on successful completion of qualifying exam(s). CCENT is intended for candidates who have just started working on Cisco routers and switches.
For entry level candidates who have difficulty in procuring the hardware for having hands-on practice, CertExams.com CCENT netsim(http://routersimulator.certexams.com/) provides a good alternative.
The advantages of using CCENT Network simulator include the following
1. Lab exercises for hands-on practice
2. Router and switch simulator
3. Simulate Cisco IOS routers (2501/2503) or switches (2950)
4. Support for 200+ router and switch commands
5. Labs for 1900 and 2950 switches included
6. Detailed Lab manual and help files
7. Network designer that provides drag and drop feature for inserting
devices and connectors.
Supports short form commands. You can type short form commands in IOS simulator for router/switch commands just like in actual router/switch.
The exam objectives covered by CCENT certification include the following
1. Describe how a network works
2. Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and Interswitch communications
3. Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network requirements in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network.
4. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic router operation and routing on Cisco devices
5. Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats
6. Implement, verify, and troubleshoot simple NAT in branch office network.
7. Implement and verify serial links
Other simulators offered by CertExams.com include the following
1. CCNA Simulator with Practice Tests
2. Juniper Junos Simulator
For more information, please visit routersimulator.certexams.com
CertExams.com is neither associated nor affiliated with Cisco Systems(R) or any other Company. All trademarks are duly recognized.
This website developed and maintained by Anand Software and Training Pvt. Ltd. is located in Bangalore, India.
The company specializes in website design, Networking, software development, and online training. We have extensive experience in designing complex database driven websites with back end control for site administration.
Visit the publisher's website: http://www.certexams.com/