Travel and Tourism Industry
The Global Travel and Tourism Market Report 2017 is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Travel and Tourism industry.
GlobalData’s "Travel and Tourism Industry Business Confidence Report H2 2017", examines executives’ opinion about the business environment during H2 2017 compared to H1 2017. It also highlights existing economic conditions, supplier price variations, sales performance, industry and company growth outlook, spending patterns, and key priorities. Additionally, the report provides information categorized by region.
The existing economic environment is stable for the travel and tourism industry, and customer confidence levels will remain constant during next six months. Travel and tourism companies are positive about economic conditions in North America region due to the increasing consumer spending, growing option for low budget travels and increase in number of boutique hotels in the US. Globally, the travel and tourism industry is expected to record higher expenditure in improving operational efficiency and protecting the growing market share in H2 2017.
Request a sample copy of Travel and Tourism market report@ https://www.reportsmonitor.com/request-sample/?post=372993
- Economic environment in Asia and North America are more favorable in H2 2017 as compared to H1 2017
- Over, two-fifths of the respondents felt the supplier prices of equipment in North America would remain constant during the next six months
- Globally, 68% of executives highlighted in improving operating efficiency as high priority over the next six months
- Skill shortages and political changes are the biggest concerns for industry executives operating in the Rest of the World region
Reasons to buy
- Helps organizations to make effective business strategy decisions by knowing the prevailing business conditions and sentiment within the travel and tourism industry
- Organizations will be supported in business expansion decisions by providing information about the projected change in sales performance and supplier prices during H2 2017 as compared to H1 2017
- Helps to improve operational efficiency of the organization by knowing about key priorities and the main concerns of travel and tourism industry executives
- Helps to alter investment allocation by understanding key focus areas highlighted by survey respondents during H2 2017 as compared to H1 2017
Make an Enquiry of Travel and Tourism market report@ https://www.reportsmonitor.com/make-enquiry/?post=372993
Table of Contents
Methodology and sample size
Economic state, growth prospects and consumer confidence
Existing economic environment
Industry and company growth outlook
Expected change in consumer confidence
Supplier prices, staff headcount and sales performance
Supplier prices expectations
Anticipated change in staff head count and sales projections
Anticipated change in spend on key activities
In a word, the report provides major statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
Complete Report of Travel and Tourism Market with TOC@ https://www.reportsmonitor.com/travel-and-tourism-industry-business-confidence-report-h2-2017/
Reports Monitor is a platform to meet the market research and business intelligence requirements. Our aim is to change the dynamics of the Market Research industry by providing quality intelligence backed by data. Your requirement for market forecasting is fulfilled by our exclusive quantitative and analytics driven intelligence. We have a vast collection of reports, covering maximum industries worldwide. Our process is meticulously planned and executed in order to use maximum resources and explore the market for getting genuine insights.
Direct: +1 513 549-5911