Salt Therapy Market
The Global Salt Therapy Market Report 2017 is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Salt Therapy industry.
Salt therapy is a non-invasive treatment that uses aerated salt or a salt bath to deliver health and wellness benefits. It comes in two forms: dry salt therapy (halotherapy) and wet salt therapy (flotation therapy). Both forms of salt therapy are claimed to promote relaxation and rejuvenation.
Salt therapy is an old-fashioned, drug-free treatment leveraging the claimed natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of salt that capitalizes on growing interest in complementary and alternative medicine.
Request a sample copy of Salt Therapy market report@ https://www.reportsmonitor.com/request-sample/?post=372937
- Dry salt therapy (halotherapy) takes mineral-rich salt and grinds it into a fine powder that is dispensed into the air to create an environment that mimics that of a salt cave.
- Inhaling salt is believed to provide respiratory benefits by thinning mucous which makes breathing easier. Aerated salt may also benefit the skin.
- Floatation therapy (wet salt therapy) involves floating in a small tank, tub, or pod filled with water and Epsom salt.
- Floatation therapy (also called float therapy) can provide a feeling of relaxation, pain relief, and stress relief - even inducing a meditative state in some cases.
- Dry salt therapy is believed to provide relief from respiratory ailments including asthma, sinusitis, bronchitis, and COPD. It may also help relieve chronic skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema.
- The economics of salt therapy are compelling, largely because labor and material costs are low. Salt therapy takes place in sessions that typically run around 45 minutes.
Reasons to buy
- Provides an early warning system for emerging trends, threats, and opportunities in fast-moving consumer goods.
- Drives analysis of potential future consumer behavior.
- Generates ideas and inspiration for new product development.
Make an Enquiry of Salt Therapy market report@ https://www.reportsmonitor.com/make-enquiry/?post=372937
Table of Contents
In a word, the report provides major statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
Complete Report of Salt Therapy Market with TOC@ https://www.reportsmonitor.com/foresights-salt-therapy-an-old-fashioned-non-invasive-treatment-enjoying-a-renaissance-as-a-new-health-and-wellness-solution/
Reports Monitor is a platform to meet the market research and business intelligence requirements. Our aim is to change the dynamics of the Market Research industry by providing quality intelligence backed by data. Your requirement for market forecasting is fulfilled by our exclusive quantitative and analytics driven intelligence. We have a vast collection of reports, covering maximum industries worldwide. Our process is meticulously planned and executed in order to use maximum resources and explore the market for getting genuine insights.
Direct: +1 513 549-5911