R4i Gold Edition launched, DSi console updated, where R4i to go?
Recently, DSi console etidition updated to 1.41, some flash card can't be used any more, the sales department of the R4i team in Asia area said: "we must pay more attention in the develop of new product".
The new R4i card specifically compatible with the DSi, the latest handheld console from Nintendo. R4i DSi is an adapter, so you can use a microSDHC card (up to 32GB) with Nintendo DSi. You can benefit a lot from it, such as, watching movies, playing music, browsing pictures, reading ebooks etc.
This is some information about this products
The R4i Adapter is the latest development in flash cartridge technology for the Nintendo DSi. Compared with other R4 Series the R4i is an adapter so you can use a microSDHC card (up to 32GB) with your Nintendo DSi this allows you to store much more and allows you to benefit from all the following features, for example watch movies, play music, browse pictures, read ebooks etc.
1. Same size as an original DSi game cartridge.
2. Built-in PassMe (NO need for any boot cart ./ passcard etc.)
3. Uses microSD memory card (Trans Flash) as storage.
4. Boot clean dump images (downloadable from internet)
5. Very simple to use: drag and drop files to the microSD card and play.
6. Standard FAT system support.
7. Supports different speeds of micro SD cards.
8. Supports HC memory cards.
9. Upgradable Firmware ( OS / Bios / Kernel )
10. Touch screen control and robust skinning support.
11. No battery needed, back up the save file directly into the microSD card.
12. Homebrew support, IO lib available on launch.