In case of depression there can be few things which can help fight depression. Apart from taking help from doctor there should be something to do on oneâ€˜s own. Here are a few ways which can help fight depression.
1. Exercise: Regular exercise need to be done to fight depression. Walking briskly for 20-30 minutes every day, jogging, cycling etc can be very good exercises. Take your friend with you so that you can be motivated and donâ€˜t feel alone and you can have the charm to do the exercises. Dancing with light music can also work as an exercise for reducing depression.
Aerobic exercises can be very-very helpful in this case. Few yoga exercises are specially meant to reduce depression. There are few yoga poses like legs up and dog pose which are helpful for reduction in depression. Meditation and breathing exercises are also very helpful. Meditation is very helpful in providing a healthy mind and body.
2. Identify troubles and try to solve: Shortlist the situations and conditions which are giving the major trouble. After the identification of the problems try to talk to some of your caring friend and take his or her suggestion. This will help release to the feelings and helps in thoughtful the exact scenarios.
After the releasing the feelings and understanding of the scenario the attention can be moved to do positive things. Try to solve the situation by taking proper action. Donâ€˜t hesitate to take help of someone if you feel it is required. Stay connected with family and friends which can be great motivation and hence will help fight depression
3. Express yourself: The sense of fun and the talents can be infertile if one is in depression. Take some time from the schedule for the talents and which give real fun. These can be painting, dancing, playing, listening to music, cracking some jokes, watching a funny movie etc. It is said that laughter is one of the topmost cure. Do things that can make you laugh even if those are by some naughty ways?
4. Nutritions: Appetite is one of the direct effects of depression. Most of the time the effected person either donâ€˜t eat or may overeat which will further can affect the health badly. So it is advisable to take proper and healthy diet full of nutritionâ€˜s. Low fat foods are advisable in this case. Eating every day fresh fruits, vegetables, corns, soya food, banana and turkey. Also salmon, omega 3, fish, tuna etc can be used which can help to great extent in fighting depression. Try to avoid alcohol, sugar, drugs and smoking etc.
5. Think Positive: Depression blocks the thoughts and makes everything negative. Trying to see the available things choose the ones which are good and positive ones and can give the mind a kind of satisfaction by achieving or completing those things. Consider good things one bye one. Having proper knowledge of the strengths can be useful in many ways. Stay with patience as coming out of depression can take time.
Must read about http://www.herbalcureindia.com/depression/depression-support/depression.html